The Marching Season gets underway this week! Here are some reminders of events going on:
- Drumline Rehearsals August 9-11 (Wed-Fri) from 10am-2pm in the Band Room
- Kids Fest – The Boosters be having a Marching Drum Petting Zoo for the kids. Several drumline members will be there to help. Come on out and meet Mr. VanStrien from 5pm-8pm on Thursday as a part of the Del Shannon Days
A few new things have been added to the website as we are getting closer to camp:
- Additional Parts – Bari Sax, Bass Clarinet are now available.
- Roster with Part Assignments
- MP3 Recordings (Computer generate sounds)
- Drumline parts have now been emailed out. Contact Mark if you did not get them
- Pit Percussion parts are not quite done yet, but expect them soon.
To get access to the files
- Go to the Marching Band menu on the website
- Select Marching Band Music
- Click the link and use your School email and password to login
Bronco Marching Band Members –
The music is ready for you to download! To access the music go to our webpage at coopersvillebands.org and click on the Marching Band menu. There you will find a drop down menu for the music. You will need to login with your school account when prompted.
The drumline parts and pit parts are still being worked on by our instructors. They should be ready soon.
If the are any questions or what part you are playing please email Mr. VanStrien and Mrs. Borst at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents – We are looking for parents help with fitting uniforms during band camp week. The following link is a SignUpGenius form that you can fill out to volunteer your time. Thank You!