BRONCO BAND NEWSLETTER
WEEK 7 (10/16/17 – 10/20/17)
BAND BOOSTER MEETING CHANGE
- 2nd Mondays of the month (except December)
- 6:00 – 7:00pm in the MIDDLE SCHOOL CHOIR ROOM. (An hour before community band!)
- Next meeting Monday, November 16.
CHOCOLATE SALE UPDATE
- All money should have been turned in unless a student took out an extra box in the last 2 days.
5TH GRADE BAND
- Trumpets/Clarinets- Notes: G, F, E
- Saxophones- Notes: D, C, B
- Flutes/Trombones Notes: F, Eb, D
6TH GRADE BAND
- “Pink Sheet” – #2 Eb Major, “A First Winter’s Sleigh Ride”
SOLO & ENSEMBLE
- Solo & Ensemble Students – were assigned pianists and needed to contact them no later than today to set up times to rehearse.
- Additional information will be emailed out
7th GRADE BAND
- “Sleigh Ride” & “A Christmas Fanfare”
8th GRADE BAND
- “A Holiday Sing Along”
HIGH SCHOOL BANDS
- Game Tonight: 5:00 Call time – 5:30 Rehearsal on field – 6:40 Game begins –
- We will play through the whole game. Go Broncos!
Banquet/Auditorium Show – Saturday, October 28th 5:00pm
- Each family brings a main dish and a salad or dessert for potluck dinner
- Any and all family members invited – free!
- Bring your own plates, napkins, cutlery and beverages.
- Auditorium show will begin after dinner around 6:30.
- “Gonna Fly Now” is the new piece for the week