ANNUAL CHOCOLATE SALE
- The sale begins September 25/26 and ends October 9/10.
- Every member of the band program grades 5 – 12 is expected to help
- Each student checks out one box (60 chocolate bars) and will sell them for $1.
- The band receives 50% of the profit and the profits benefit the entire band program.
- Students must turn in money from the initial checkout of chocolate before receiving any more chocolate.
- The goal of the sale is to help fund our growing band program instruments
- Once all the chocolate is sold will consider the sale complete and a success
- Each student will initially receive only 1 box of chocolate. Students that pay for the 1st box may then receive more if any boxes are left.
- All unsold chocolate must be returned on October 3rd / 4th.
- All money is due October 10th. All unpaid chocolate bills will then be submitted to the school.
Money Collection & Additional Chocolate Pass Out
Middle School – Monday/Wednesday/Friday – during class
South – M/W/F – Woodwinds T/Th/F – Brass
High School – A & C Days
- We are still looking for volunteers to help. Please sign up online through Sign Up Genius: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0a4fa9ae2faa8-band
- Only bring money in LARGE BILLS OR CHECKS
- Checks should be made out to Bronco Band Boosters AND in an envelope that is labeled with the student’s name and amount enclosed.
- We appreciate that no change is sent in.
- The student is to watch that credit is appropriately recorded and a receipt is issued.
- The top seller in each band will receive $25 dollars.
- Write your name on your chocolate box and your envelope; they all look alike.
- Know where your candy is at all times. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE.
- During participation in sports, have the coach lock up your candy.
- Beware of warm places (chocolate melts), ants and other hungry critters.
- When selling – ALWAYS identify yourself as a band member and tell how the money will be used.
- Always request payment at the time chocolate is given out.